FOR LSCGG MEMBERS
- Retrieving and organizing probate records
- Responding to research queries via USPS and email
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Arranging for future speakers
Future and Current Projects That Need Volunteer Assistance
- Learn and Use a ScanPro microfilm reader to create a digital copy of records
- Walk cemeteries for updating of burial indexes
- Contact cemeteries for list of current burials
- Contact churches for lists of current births, baptisms, marriages and burials
If you are able and willing to provide volunteer assistance to the members of the LSCGG, please call and/or email the guild with your offer. On behalf of those whom the LSCGG serves, whatever efforts you might make in the future will be greatly appreciated!
The phone number of the guild is found at the top of this webpage. An active email link can be seen near the bottom of this page.